Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:97560553
Discord name: Risky#0498
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since the beta
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Jacob "Risky" Jaeger (Facility), Jacob Ackerman (CI)
Civilian name: Civilian Risky
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF O-1 COM, A-1 LT, CI-B, Site Advisor
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
-O5-5 Or any O5 position, My character "The Son" can be fitted to any O5 number so no matter what O5 number I get it won't affect my characters lore, This is my own fictional character that I have made that I will explain in a bit on the later questions. If this character that I have made is not suitable for the server I will choose a preset character from the SCP wiki.
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
-My Experience with Roleplay is quite high, at the moment I'm currently a Site advisor, I've been a site advisor for almost a month now and the whole point of me becoming a site advisor was so I could get more experience as a level 4 clearance position so I could apply for O5 eventually. Besides my previous roleplay experience from other serious RP servers, I'm constantly gaining new knowledge in my roleplay that helps me adapt to how I act in roleplay.
-Previous High ranking positions, I know how to lead and supervise people, I've done it before not just on SCPRP but on other servers where I've had a high rank and I was a sort of leader on there. I can be a good leader when needed and have done it before with ease. I'm strict with the way I act in RP I don't usually act too lenient when I roleplay as my Site advisor position because if I were to act lenient people would easily abuse that fact, I can act both though when it is needed I'm not constantly strict when doing roleplay only when needed. I'm also very professional in the way I act.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
-The responsibilities of O5 in RP are to know what is going on around the facility with the information that they gather through the department heads, They are there to maintain the facility through some of those department heads, and they approve most of the things that happen in the facility, They know everything that goes on in the facility. They also decide what happens to the facility and the future of the facility at the same time. O5 is constantly checking every department to figure out what is happening through the facility.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-Out of RP the O5 responsibilities they handle are many, The O5 sorts out and appoint who becomes the new positions like heads of the department whether that's a Site Advisor, Site Director, MTF COM, Intelligence/Internal affairs department leader, etc. They give important feedback and review what is going on in departments to see if those department heads are doing their job and act on that if needed depending on how well a department is doing.
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-O5-4 "The Son" Is a prodigy of O5-█. Supervised and raised by O5-█ in secret it was never known directly which O5 member it was who raised him. "The Son was taught everything he needed to know about maintaining a facility, "The Son" didn't have much of a childhood. The only information given about his origins was his birthplace ██████ (Higher Clearance required). At the young age of 14 his mentor O5-█ had passed away due to ███. This left "The Son" alone for quite some time but gave him the opportunity to learn more by himself. "The Son" joined a local militia to learn combat and combat leadership, even with his already high leadership skills because of O5-█ he wanted to challenge himself more. At the age of 16 "The Son" left the militia after a harsh interaction with SCP ███. O5-█. Never did talk about the SCP foundation which left "The Son" curious, He went back to his origins to try and find some answers that O5-█ possibly left. After searching for months he learned all about Site-65 and the SCP's that it hid. His goal was to follow in the footsteps of O5-█. With all this information "The Son" decided to join the O5 council. Storylines that could be connected to "The Son" are the arrival of his mentor O5-█. somehow O5-█ wasn't dead and this can be explored with him appearing on-site to try and find "The Son"for the reason: █████.

This was all written and typed out by me, this is a fictional character I made if this needs to be changed to a more lore appropriate O5 member then it can be. Other examples of O5-5 will be placed below (From SCP wiki). All below is copied and pasted from the SCP wiki of possible O5-5's, if my suitable character is not welcomed than I can choose from one of O5-5 identities below that fits the lore of O5-5

O5-5: "Blackbird".

Male. European/Middle Eastern descent. American origin. Appears to be Mid-40s; almost certainly older. Favors tweed suits, usually worn with coat and a hat with a blackbird pin. Wears ties with birds. Blackbirds seem to be some sort of personal motif - unknown significance if any.

Overly friendly and familiar in demeanor. Tends to be laid-back and jovial given the option. One of the more prominent O5s is relatively often seen in public. Little is known about his specific role, though he has been on the Council a long time.

An artist of some talent; known to sketch five blackbirds as a signature.

"The Swallowed Tail" source describes "Blackbird" as the head of the Department of Paranormal Organisation Review, which records and monitors the Foundation's "Groups of Interest". Also takes an interest in anomalies interacting with alternate realities. Subordinates report overhearing him talking to himself, and acting like different people at different times.

This individual seems to always occupy a prominent position within an organization focused on the anomalous, even in realities in which he isn't a member of the Foundation. He can be bargained with, but do not underestimate him. He may well be the most dangerous member of the O5 Council.

O5-5: "The Ordinary Man".

Male. European descent. American origin. Appears to be Mid-40s. Appearance is thoroughly ordinary; prefers to appear average in almost every way. Exception: Almost always seen wearing tanned leather shoes.

Very little knowledge is available about O5-5. Has been known to occasionally travel with SCP-108 for unknown reasons. Given experimentation records on 108, I suspect he may intend to use her (either directly or via research) as some form of a last-ditch escape route.

O5-5: "The Entrepreneur", or "The Treasurer".

Male. European/Middle Eastern descent. Western European origin. Mid-40s. No unusual appearance.

O5-5 oversees the Foundation's front organizations. He creates funding for almost all Foundation projects. Habitually manipulates economies to the Foundation's benefit. He doesn't accomplish this directly by anomalous means; yes, the Foundation could just make gold, but then injecting large amounts of gold into an economy would tend to destabilize it. O5-5 doesn't just run the front organizations, he makes them profitable. Others hire the workers, O5-5 pays them.

Never seen in public. Many reports identify him as the same person as O5-5 "Blackbird", and others call "Blackbird" a fiction or a false double.

O5-5: "The Black Cat".

Apparently, O5-5 is a black housecat. This version of O5-5 is generally disguised as some sort of companion animal for a decoy O5-5, but behind closed doors the Black Cat is in charge.

I'd dismiss this as an obvious falsehood, but I have a friend with a similar appearance, and it hasn't stopped her from becoming a major figure in the Serpent's Hand. I'd say this couldn't happen in the Foundation, but if they kept Kain "Pathos" Crow around despite him being transformed into a dog, I suppose anything is possible…

O5-5: "Manifest Destiny".

Male. European descent. American origin. Appears to be about 50. Clean-shaven. Formerly affiliated with the American Secure Containment Initiative. Signatory of the Forbidden City Convention.

A firm believer in human mastery over Nature. Involved in the decimation of SCP-2750.

Makes frequent trips to Yellowstone Park. Purpose unknown.

Last edited:

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
I will be giving you a +support for the following reasons.

Active in-game and TeamSpeak.
Mature.
• Good leadership skills.

Best of luck.

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ Active IG and TS
+ good RP
+ long time player
+ mature and friendly
+ we need more O5

would make a great O5

- (ex big minge) Tony

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+Active in-game and TS3 (of course as S-mod)
+Good roleplay can maybe improve a bit, but good enough.

+Experience in high clearance level as A-1 LT and Site Advisor
+Leadership skills are good, same as RP, can get some improvement.
+Application has lots of work into it.

I would like to see you as the new O5. Good Luck!

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
+Support
Your very mature
Decent RP and leadership though I feel as if you can be a bit shy sometimes in RP
If possible with your current circumstances if you got 05 I'd love to see you more active

Status
Not open for further replies.