Civilian name: Citizen Jaeger
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF O-1 COM, MTF A-1 LT, CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
-I want to have more roleplay experience with leading the foundation if given this roleplay position I will be able to have a lot of roleplay and be able to distribute roleplay to other facility members/foundation members. I want the roleplay experience of having clearance level 4 so I am able to go for higher positions to be able to help the foundation more in the future if possible. I also have played this server a lot and would heavily enjoy having a roleplay position since I would be able to help the facility. I'm also quite a serious roleplayer so I can stay in character at any given moment due to my past roleplay experiences.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-I have plentiful roleplay experience from my past GMOD experience. I'm also quite active on the server so this allows me to help more if given this roleplay position. I also know my way around the facility and the ins and outs of what to do as a high-ranking clearance level. I'm a charismatic foundation member so I know how to talk to people when needed I'm also a very serious roleplayer and know how to stay in character at all times. I know how to lash out and give out emotions in character and overall have a lot of roleplay knowledge in foundation positions. I would call myself an intellectual-minded person due to my thinking but I have a range of emotions which is a bit of a downside when I try and think logically. I know how to lead from previous experience in high-ranking roleplay positions, I can give out orders fast and logically which helps with quick thinking scenarios when it is needed.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-The Site Administration's responsibilities in RP are to give order and commands to lower-ranking roleplay positions. Site Administration also tries their best to keep the facility maintained and running as smoothly and as safe as possible and not cause any accidents or dangerous situations that may arise. We are to also handle any situations that happen with decisions that may possibly alter that facility's future and maintenance of its wellbeing. Site Administrations also is an icon and are looked upon so they have a civil duty to maintain as much immersion as possible when acting in character so they can maintain that integrity.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Born in the dark sides of Birmingham Jaeger was an outcast in society, He had no parents and was always hopping from orphanage to orphanage. at the age of 13 after a situation with (REDACTED), something snapped in Jaeger he suddenly gain this sort of intellectual and wistfulness in him. (REDACTED on how he got this). At the age of 18, he found at about the SCP foundation and applied to become a (REDACTED) position within the facility. Jaeger has mainly helped the facility through his logical thinking and hardened military experience. Since coming into this facility Jaeger has gotten himself many positions throughout MTF and has resigned from MTF to try and handle the more internal stuff that happens within the facility. Jaeger's decision on this is due to his high intelligence gotten from the (REDACTED) situation that happen in his younger youth.

Nick Lance

Apr 7, 2021
+ Support
Mans Awesome, what is there more to say. whatever CAL isn't gonna read this anyway, so whatever, but where the color tho

Last edited:

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hello @Risky,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Site Advisor application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please poke me in TeamSpeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.