Ritter the briscuit's (ACCEPTED) SCP-RP US Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

screwyouroblox

Mar 4, 2023
Your in-game name: Ritter the briscuit
Your SteamID: 76561199322541723
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199322541723/
Date of ban: May Wed 3 09: 39:28 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked bans (no specific reasons stated besides that).
Ban length?: 6 months.
Who banned you?: \"Pyro\" (STEAM_0:0:440283029)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What Will I Do to Prevent This from Happening Again: I am committed to ensuring that such incidents do not reoccur. I will take personal responsibility to exercise greater care in my actions and decisions while maintaining a lighthearted approach. Furthermore, I will make a concerted effort to show greater respect to the administrators, recognizing the demanding nature of their role.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?::I acknowledge that I have had multiple prior bans and warnings on record, as stated in my ban history and that of my current ban, (Multiple stacked bans).

Why should you be unbanned: I have come to recognize the justifiability of my punishment and have since matured as an individual. My interests in the SCP community and its roleplays remain, but I have gained a better understanding of my responsibility to exercise restraint. In other words, I have grown and would like to express my sincere apologies for the inconvenience I may have caused within the server. I am eager to make amends and rejoin the SCP RP server.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I commit to conducting myself in a more mature and responsible manner while adhering to the server's rules. I will continue to enjoy the server to the fullest, albeit within certain limits. Additionally, I will exercise caution and thoughtfulness when it comes to complying with the established rules.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
:I wish to rejoin the server because it held significant value for me, both in terms of the community and the unique camaraderie that it fostered. The server's diverse and mature membership, who also knew how to enjoy themselves, is a rarity in GMOD multiplayer, and it captivated me for several months. My previous actions, for which I express my deep regret, led to my ban, but I deeply value the time I spent on the server. I would also like to mention that I previously held the position of a GENSEC captain, an experience that I will always cherish. If my appeal is denied, I would like to extend my gratitude to the wonderful individuals and the server itself for the memorable times I had.

In closing, I understand the seriousness of my past actions and the importance of adhering to the server's rules and norms. I am eager to rectify my mistakes and contribute positively to the community once more. I kindly request that you consider my appeal, and I assure you that I will be a responsible and respectful member of the server if given the opportunity.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

[Ritter the Briscuit]

Last edited:

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
Hi!
You omitted the part of the format where you list who banned you. It would be necessary to include it so the relevant staff member can be made aware of your appeal.

Kind regards,
Nonky

screwyouroblox

Mar 4, 2023
Hi!
You omitted the part of the format where you list who banned you. It would be necessary to include it so the relevant staff member can be made aware of your appeal.

Kind regards,
Nonky
My apologies, I just forgot his steam ID, I've added it now.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Hello @screwyouroblox

I will be completely honest with you, I cannot remember the fine details of everything that led up to your ban as this ban was issued in May & it's now October (almost November) & as you had stated you were banned by me for Stacked bans X which is a 26w ban & if I were to calculate that, you would be nearing the unban by the looks of it in Mid to late November, as I don't have much else to say I will leave it up to the SL team to give a verdict on the matter.

Good Luck!

- Pyro

screwyouroblox

Mar 4, 2023
Was kind
Hello @screwyouroblox

I will be completely honest with you, I cannot remember the fine details of everything that led up to your ban as this ban was issued in May & it's now October (almost November) & as you had stated you were banned by me for Stacked bans X which is a 26w ban & if I were to calculate that, you would be nearing the unban by the looks of it in Mid to late November, as I don't have much else to say I will leave it up to the SL team to give a verdict on the matter.

Good Luck!

- Pyro
Completely fine with me, but I would prefer my unban relatively earlier.

Last edited:

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Appeal Accepted

Hi screwyouroblox,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will lift your ban as it has been a very long time, there are not much details on your ban, and you do seem to want to improve. Based on this, I will lift your ban; however do note you will be watched and further violations will not be taken lightly.​

screwyouroblox

Mar 4, 2023
Appeal Accepted

Hi screwyouroblox,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will lift your ban as it has been a very long time, there are not much details on your ban, and you do seem to want to improve. Based on this, I will lift your ban; however do note you will be watched and further violations will not be taken lightly.​
I get that, I thank you my good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.