leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
Name: Rivaa Kaskov

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:556534050

Previous Rank: Senior Moderator

Who demoted you: Super admin Doofy

Date of demotion: 03/10/2023

What is the case against you: i wasn't in the best head space and i and i had exams and i need to focus on school since its my future and i needed to prioritize that and i asked for my LOA to be extended and me and doofy had a conversation about it and we came to the conclusion that i should step down.

Is this true: yes it is true

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted: yes i have been demoted before here is my other demotion appeal that i made. https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/rivaas-demotion-appeals.9942/

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned: no i haven't ever been kicked/warned/banned.

What is your side of the story: i don't really have a side to the story because the demotion was agreed on.

Why should you return / what will you change: i can't promise my activity to be the best but my reason has been discussed with server leadership and the problem is getting better, but i was always good staff i wasn't bias in any shape or form when i could be active my staff req was always over, i helped junior staff even when they weren't my mentees not because i felt that i needed to but i wanted too, i know the rules and i will make sure i enforce them.

i am sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes and thank you for taking your reading my application.

Voltics

Sep 24, 2022
+Support

-
Mature
-Activity is massively going up so will be able to effectively do AOD stuff, and was only low because of IRL stuff

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
+Support

-Mature
-Activity is going up more and more and getting better
-Within past staff experience, knows what hes doing

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+ Support

+ Mature/friendly
+ Active

+/- Few interactions

Hi Rivaa, although I haven't had too many interactions with you recently I do remember you being competent and friendly

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022

+Support

+ Good staff member
+ Good interactions back when I talked to him

Rivaa was a good staff member and he was always helping as staff. Nowadays I don't see him often but when I do, he is always a good person to talk to. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.