Roach/Libertarian College Professor Ban Appeal USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roach

Dec 5, 2022
Your in-game name: Libertarian College Professor
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:165905920
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LibertariancollegeProfessor/
Date of ban: 12/4/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "Severe ERP, Goodbye"
Who banned you: Dr. Hound Raymond
Ban length?: (Permaban)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: r just stop doing Shenanigans that would get me into a situation like this.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Not To my Knowledge, but I'd say 95% I haven't.
Why should you be unbanned: The ban reason is false, I was smacking on a Brisket Sandwich from Buccee's, and played it through my mic, while crouching around the facility, while doing so, I ran into Hound, and continued, in which he told me to stop, so I did. I then played a soundboard clip, of a guy named "real stunna boy" talking about how high schoolers try and get with him, proclaiming that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with them, since he is over the age of consent. Looking back, I probably shouldn't have been playing the clip, but I did for comedic effect.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'll refrain from using my soundboard ingame from now on
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I Genuinely enjoy playing the server, and I've sunk a fair portion of my time into it. Plus me and my friends play on the server together, and me being banned, it kind of excludes me from the group, and the fun we all have.

Attachments

• Garry's Mod 12_4_2022 9_27_25 PM.png
    Garry's Mod 12_4_2022 9_27_25 PM.png
    749.1 KB · Views: 16

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Hello.

I am the one who issued your ban. After reviewing everything, and remembering the sound which you played, which mentioned inappropriate acts with underage children ("little kids" I believe the terminology was), I do not believe you should be unbanned from the community. You knew the implications of what you were doing, and you knew you were acting inappropriately.
I will reduce your ban to 12 weeks in hopes that you turn around when you return. Any further issues of this instance will receive a much harsher punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.