Robert 'Tomato' Peterson's Retirement

Robert "Tomato" Peterson

Jul 28, 2022
To my dear friends in the Research department. I am retiring from my post as Executive.
Life has been pulling me in various ways as of late and I feel like it is necessary to step away from the server as Executive. Between picking up a second job and trying to leave my main job, i need to take some time away from the server to focus on life.

I say this knowing full well ill still be on every day messing about as an SCP or class D because lets be real im an addict like all of you and don't want to leave.

I want to let everyone know, you all are wonderful people. Ive been on the server since July of 2022 and MOST of the time I have been Executive. I came here jaded and bitter after leaving another server and found a wonderful community full of fantastic people that I can talk with and have fun with and share the experience of interacting with these SCP's. You all are fantastic and I have loved every moment on the server.

Let me give you all some advice about life (because im old as all hell and have life advice to give)(im 28 btw), Don't be afraid to shoot for the stars. Go out and do your best and try and if anyone says you are not trying then punch them down and keep going. I see you trying and putting in effort and I believe in you!

I'll be around on the legacy system so ill pop on Executive to host a lecture or two occasionally. Ill also be hosting the Podcast still so you can listen to me there.

My memory sucks so Ill respond to people with memories as they pop up in the replies.

Mentions:
Jules - Goofy goober (one of my first friends on this server)
Dalton - Another old friend. Fantastic person. Best Ethics
Crow - Another old friend. Another wonderful person
Darby - Great command and fun person.
Lunaro - Wonderful friend
Keagan - Loyal podcast host and friend
The Ethics and O5's - Thanks for putting up with my bullshit :)

Don't be offended if I didnt mention you. My memory is dog-dump. You know I love you all.

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened - Dr. Seuss

Much love <3
-Robert 'Tomato' Peterson

• Love
Reactions: Dalton