Role application of SCP-22415 [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2023
NORway
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99982135 /name: RobertValentine

Discord name: RobertValentine#5099

For how long have you played on CN SCP: i have been playing on this server for 4 months now.

In what country are you located?: i am located in Norway, it is a pleassure.

Time zone:
UTC +1CETCentral European Time

Character name(s): Robert Valentine

Civilian name: Robbie Quip

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): i am applying for SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- yes i do, its an active mic.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- My SCP level is 24 and Total level is 120.
link for the provided proof of leveling:
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- i havent had any whitelisted roles im afraid.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i havnt received any kicks/bans or warning in the last 3 months.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- what makers me suiteable for for scp-22415 is that my moral compass is something i havnt explored in the full in the facilety so noticing this is a chanse for me to perform something that i would learn from. to get a nice RP experince.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behavior of the scp-22415 variants is that they are freely roaming around in the facilety, they have the mannequin look but one thing that is the kicker, they are there as helper's, assistance for the foundation staff, and they are there to help with various tasks.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- of course i will aid the scientist considering we do have self deffence but we prioritise getting the scientist to safety, its a shame letting co-workers perish.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- no, i would stand there and take the blow is what i would have also have said if i didnt have enough energy. the other thing i would do is to look at the scientist behind 076 and transfer him with me in my pocket dimmention so we can escape to a more calm area.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- nothing. a Class D personell is not withing my moral pirimeter to desserve a healing factor, im there to assist personell of the foundation, not inmates.

Attachments

• level.PNG
    level.PNG
    253 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.