CI-B Jason Rowling
Jack Rowling (Civilian)
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:144212973

Do you have a mic?:
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-x3 micspam. Sound boarding in my first few weeks of playing, I’ve learned since these incidents happened and haven’t repeated my mistakes

A. I was playing music as SCP-912

B. The second was because I set my soundboard up so whenever I jumped it played the Super Mario jump sound, I was asked to stop doing it and I said okay but I jumped off the balcony I was on and it played the sound again.

C. I was playing music in the back of medbay and a Combat Medic walked in then reported me.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-No, I played a role and assisted in 2 different events, one as 'Sir Breve' in an event hosted by Turncoat, and O5-1 "The Optimist" in an event hosted by Caesar.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- This server was my return to Roleplay entirely. Before playing here I played on a few different types of RP servers but there is a couple year gap.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 2-6 Normally, If on special occasion I can play more

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- First off I really enjoy playing on this server, and something I feel that makes this server so great is the occasional events that change up the pace of everything, keeping things fresh. Sometimes I feel like events can be too limited to specific groups on the server, and this can be far too often, so I want to be able to bring events that everybody gets a chance to interact or be involved with.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

How I can help:
I think I could assist the GM team with both my ideas, and my activity. I can be online almost every day and I think that I have some unique ideas that can always make for something fun and new.

What Makes me special:
As for what makes me special, I can pick up new skills and understandings for new things very quickly. After 1-2 explanations of something I can pick up the basics to a new skill, a week or so after I am able to have a far better understanding of a skill and even be able to teach it to others. Being able to understand, learn, and then teach things like PAC3 to others is a good skill to have. Additionally I will show a very strong dedication to things I enjoy and what I am passionate about, with this dedication I would make sure to my best ability that parts of my events are designed to be well designed and creative. Finally, back on the topic of teaching and PAC3 I believe I am skilled in using PAC3 which not many people are so I can be a helping hand for people trying to understand it.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
Event One: Scavenger Hunt

Item #: SCP:6460(original entity for event)
Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: N/A - Object is uncontainable but harmless. It will disappear temporarily after the game is finished and it is unknown when it will return or how to prevent its return.

Description: SCP-6460 is a random occurrence resultant of experimentation with SCP-914 involving [REDACTED] on Very Fine. When SCP-6460 is actively occurring it can be identified by the appearance of SCP-6460-1 through SCP-6460-12 which are twelve glowing objects that once touched will grant the person that found it with a gift of choice. Reception of these gifts has a reported 71.2% success rate with 28.8% of requests being granted with the opposite of what was requested or something unrelated.

Event Description: Twelve small bright yellow objects will be placed around all parts of the map (Pinewood, Foundation, GOC, CI) one by one and hints will be broadcasted regarding their whereabouts. People who find these objects will be rewarded with an item of their choice however depending on how absurd the request is they may receive the opposite of what they want or something random.

Absurd Request Example: the player requests a Freedom SR so they will receive a defibrillator.

(this is because I don't want my event to be just about giving people free/OP weapons)

Event Two: Quest Giver

There is a mysterious entity within the Pinewood region resembling the appearance of a medieval era noblemen. They seem to be wandering the region appearing wherever they please with the objective of giving various quests. Attempts to communicate with them result in the same few quotes to be repeated and the entity will not budge or leave until the quest given is completed. after completion of its quest the entity will grant its reward and leave only to appear elsewhere. completion of these quests will grant the quest doer(s) with $1,000 and a new item to assist them in their travels related to the quest they’ve completed

Event Three: Code 2 Escape in Progress

The scrap dealer has finally revealed a purpose for his collection habits, he has gathered together a stockpile of weapons and built a suit of armor, additionally he has made contact the Chaos Insurgency so they’ll be on the other end of the foundation trying to help Class-D escape. MTF and GSD have yo work together to stop the juggernaut from leading a n escape on one side and the Chaos Insurgency leading a Siege in the other.

Event Rules and Summary:
CI; will be limited to a 8 man assault team that can NOT have a Juggernaut or more than 2 medics. They also have to push through the entrance zone. They can have 2 Deep Cover operatives push through vents and attempt to sabotage the foundation forces but they have no way to communicate with the Class D so they risk getting shot.

Class D; Will be limited to weapons and keycards they find outside of 3 pistols and 1 rifle that will be given out at the start of the event. the Jug will have a PKM, Lvl2 Keycard, and basic Juggernaut Health/Armor and will be restricted from sprinting

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Operation: Ground Shaker

Mission Objective Received From Site Command:
The Chaos Insurgency has developed a weapon with assistance from files on SCP-079 to control seismic activity in the Pinewood region. additionally they made a deal with SCP-035 to onboard him temporarily as a CI operative. The CI has set up 3 small defensive outposts around vital equipment regarding their new weapon, if this equipment is left intact it can trigger an earthquake causing the entire Entrance Zone to be collapsed, making it impossible to get in or out additionally it will cause an avalanche that will block our front gate making recovery of the site and it’s personnel impossible within an hours time this weapon will be activated. Knowledge of this CI operation was reported by our spies and to be knowledge of Clearance Level 4, Nu-7, Intel, and Beta-1 only, the UNGOC has also been informed and will be assisting in the assault. After destruction of their equipment we will assault the main CI bunker to assassinate their Operation leader who is being protected by CI operatives and SCP-035.

The foundation and GOC will be working together on a time limit to capture 3 points held around the surface map held by the CI then they will be tasked with assaulting the main base to kill a designated DELCOM+, seeing as this would be a larger event more details and rulings towards the event would be made if/when it comes time to preform it.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:Hostage Rescue
brother of Ethics Member Crow, AKA. Mayor “The Don” was kidnapped by local militia forces and they now plan to exchange him for intelligence to the Chaos Insurgency for money and intel. a small task force of Omega-1 must make sure the Mayor is rescued safely and these local pests “disappear”
A-1/CI + GOCJoint Assassination Mission
the UNGOC has been trying to force their hand more and more lately by working with the ethics committee and pursuing collection of chemicals. thanks to the command of their new General overseeing Pinewood. this is Problematic for both the Chaos insurgency and the O5. due to these conditions the O5 and CI Command have agreed to a temporary peace agreement between A-1 and CI operatives to preform a joint operation with the goal to assassinate the General of the GOC and frame it out to be an attack from a local civilian group. They must leave no witnesses.
Nu-7 + CIConvoy Assault
The CI have a high ranking Commander sent directly by “The Engineer” arriving in Pinewood. They know valuable intel directly relating to the identity of The Engineer with the information potentially obtainable, the foundation can destroy the Insurgency’s high command. Nu-7 must stop and attack a convoy and capture the Commander before they can arrive at the base.
E-11Roleplay Event/Crosstest
Epsilon-11 was responsible for overseeing a cross test between SCP-035 and SCP-049. All was fine however the mask’s host wasn’t strong enough to last long and SCP-049 was drawn to the temptation of the mask. E-11 is now responsible for containing, destroying, or negotiating with the combined minds of both the Doctor and Mask.
Foundation StaffSecond part of the E-11 Event - RP event
Following E-11's failed negotiations with the combined entity of The Doctor and The Mask, Foundation Researchers have been called in for ideas and attempts to drive the two apart. It seems that SCP-049 and SCP-035 are in a clash for control as SCP-049 can be heard coming back into control temporarily and is very distasteful of the new addition to his attire. The best outcome for all parties involved is for researchers to be very careful in their conversation timing, and to be aware of which entity they are speaking to as attempting appeal to the wrong one of the two minds could end badly for everybody involved.

Last edited:

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
+ MAJOR SUPPORT

Rowling 100% deserves the chance to become a GM. Great colleague, and has a great work ethic.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+ Major Support

Absolutely a yes from me for Jay. He deserves it!

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
+Rep

Didn't read the application because I have the attention span of a worm with ADHD but that shit was colourful with a capital U

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+ Support
-Knows how to rp
- good guy
-active
- mature
- good application

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Application Accepted

Hello Rowling
We've decided to go ahead and accept your application.
Thank you for your interest in the Gamemaster team, and we look forward to your interview.

Please get in touch with @Gregory or I so we can continue your process.

Again, congratulations and good luck!
-Event team leadership​

Status
Not open for further replies.