Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruiuchan

Feb 20, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
megaleo789
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
1715004000465.png

In the image above I have 498,540 seconds on the one month achievement which equates to
138.48 hours
1715004148680.png
In this SS I have 1d 12 hours as I took a break from Gmod entirely due to my PC breaking.

I am currently 19 years old

In what country are you located?:
I'm in the UK
Time zone:
GMT/BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Ruiuchan
Chaos name (include your rank):
Ruiu CI-A MRU-MT
Civilian name:
Ruiucha
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:82367561
Discord ID (name#0000):
twelvesuave
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do have a mic.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
I'm applying for the UK server
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first staff application however I did have a few Intelligence Ambassador applications which I will link below:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have one warning from Feb 2023 for RDM, however I don't remember what I did to get the RDM warn.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I was staff for a 1yr+ on Elitelupus' DarkRP server and reached Moderator (In the middle of all staff ranks pushing to senior staff ranks)
However, I had to step down at the time due to starting college.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have played multiple hours worth of DarkRP, StarwarsRP and MilitaryRP in the past. As well as other serious roleplay in star wars groups on the roblox platform.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on at least 12-13 hours a day minimum, 18 hours at most.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I personally want to become a moderator for SCP-RP because it's something new for me to try, entirely different from DarkRP as a whole. Not only is it a new experience for me but it also allows me to give back to an amazing community and improve their roleplay experience by resolving any problems or queries that they might have at all. It'd furthermore be a great opportunity to have a deeper connection with the player-base and such, meaning everyone could rely on me to help them out when necessary and fair. The last reason I'd like to become a moderator is to help reduce the rule breaking from people that happens daily with fair and justified punishments that are determined by the guidelines of staff.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
The primary reason that I believe I am a better option over other applicants is that I've had a long period of experience in semi-high ranks in staff in a previous community. This means I am aware, capable, mature and competent of how to behave, react and support players in different situations where necessary.
Another reason as to why is that I have A LOT of hours to spare compared to others, meaning more will get done while others are offline, especially after server restart and such alike to the best of my personal ability.
As to what I think I'd be able to help with, I believe I could help with a multitude of things, such as clearing up sits to relieve stress on staff in periods when they tend to build up. Also maintaining server health at the same time as that. As well as being able to give feedback on what we could do to improve the servers administration as a whole. Furthermore, I just want everyone to be able to have fun and get along while playing on the server so they can have a greater image of the servers brand name and recommend it to their friends. (Let's be real it's a great server to play on)

Attachments

• 1715003744631.png
    1715003744631.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 1715003847566.png
    1715003847566.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 5

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Denied

Hey @Ruiuchan ,
Thank you for showing interest in being a staff member. Unfortunately at this time, we will be denying your application. Reason for being, you have a low total Vtime on the server, a lot of people have low or no interactions with you on the server.

You may reapply in 2-weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.