Denied Rule change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

It increases the LTAP & LTARP time from 10 minutes to 20 minutes​

Possible Positives of the suggestion:

• So you can give people more time to join in case something out of thier control happens.​

• So people can speak for them self's when they get back.​

• Reduces amount of people that get banned.​

• Just a good idea overall.​

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

People might abuse it.​

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Because there might be people out there that have to leave in a Rp situation because of something out of thier controll and this reduces the chance of them being banned.​

Last edited:

Silverback

Dec 26, 2022
-Support
make a ban appeal, it seems unfair that others will have to wait 20 MINUTES? Just because your game crashed, It’ll max take me 7 minutes to get on the server at prime time, I don’t have prio ofc.

Deleted member 4984

-Support
make a ban appeal, it seems unfair that others will have to wait 20 MINUTES? Just because your game crashed, It’ll max take me 7 minutes to get on the server at prime time, I don’t have prio ofc.
Is it fair for them to get banned cause their game crashed? Plus who is this affecting nobody will wait if you crashed all the rp is lost.
Just make a ban appeal
having to do a ban appeal and not be able to play the server for some time when all you can do is change a number in the staff guidelines is retarded

+support

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Hi,

10 minutes is more than reasonable for someone to reconnect to the server; if the player faces trouble connecting, they are expected to private message the staff member or any member of server leadership and explain the reason for the disconnect and the inability to reconnect to the server.

This will be locked and marked as denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.