Denied Rule Suggestion: Make Abuse of the F2 Surface Rewards FailRP

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add a rule that makes it FailRP if a D-Class presses F2 to claim rewards for escaping to surface if they get used/brought for hostage negotiations.
(To add onto this, make it FailRP if an SCP pressess F2 to claim surface rewards before capture and/or recontainment whilst on surface)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes negotiations more easy.
Make it more likely for CI to accept D-Class as a "payment" method.

Make it more attracting to capture SCP's on surface.
Make it a less of a worry if an individual does this

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Would most likely require video proof at all times due to logs not showing if someone claims surface rewards
People who abuse the lack of this rule get angy that they can't get free XP

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Currently, people tend to abuse the lack of this rule by pressing F2 just before recontainment and/or if they get brought to surface as a D-Class. I feel like this could greatly impact RP as it would make it more likely for CI to accept D-Class.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
+Support
I thought this was already a thing as I've seen it enforced on US, but if it's not then it definitely should be.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Massive +

It's really annoying for both Nu-7 and CI when 049 just hits the key so the faction doesnt get the reward

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+support for d-class
-support for SCPs

if SCPs aren't allowed to use F2 when they get to surface since they're "so close to being recontained" what's the point in letting them do it in the first place?
To be more precise, since you dont understand what I exactly mean, what I meant is an SCP pressing F2 when pacfied and/or a SCP pressing F2 whilst being shot at and almost being terminated, such as a TG.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Otters,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because this is already a rule break, due to the fact that they are pressing F2 in order to an avoid RP scenario.
Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.