For how long have you played on MRP: Since the launch, around October 2020

In what country are you located?: Norway

Time zone: GMT+1

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF PVT Sir Sahns

NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG LT Sahnse

Civilian name: Sahns

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

1st UHC Application - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/sahns-pavlov-uhc-application.2047/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have a couple warnings from 2021, FearRP and FailRP.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: I have been USSR Marshall, NHC General, RMP COL, AOR COL, JAF CC, IVG CC.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: Due to my experience in both leading wars and leading a regiment / faction I believe I could do very well in the position. My experience and current / previous position makes me a quite good candidate.

List your in-game ranks on MRP: Admin, IVG LT, JAF PVT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Good war leading
Good at leading regiments
Fairness
Might not be the most active due to me being SL

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in: Sahnse was born and raised in Norway on the coast of Oslo having liberal parents. The more he grew up the more he started to dislike his parents views. He started to read about different religions and beliefs and founded his own belief on how the world should be run. In 2020, 1 day after he turned 18, he quit his part time job, quit school and took a backpack with him to leave his parents and country behind, before he would do something that he would regret, after all, he had started to grow a huge hatred towards his parents and country beliefs. He backpacked his way through Europe, with one goal in mind: to find someone with his beliefs. After a couple of years of hardship and some traumatizing events, he found himself in Turkey. He met some Military officials who knew only small amounts of english, they started talking and Sahnse quickly realized he had found the right place to settle, but he would need a job. After a couple of months of small and not so legal jobs, he met the same officials from the military, and offered him a small job at the military base cleaning the barracks. After 4 years of this, he realized he did not want to do this the rest of his life and had thought about asking the Lieutenant if he could tryout for a battalion. After the Lieutenant realized Sahnse was not joking, he decided to give him a shot. He impressed with his strategic skills but was not impressive with his physical ones. He was offered a job at a reconnaissance base, but was offered minimal information and the lowest clearance. After many, many years of gaining trust and swapping bases and battalions, he found himself in Iron Vanguard as a Lieutenant.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?: In roleplay High Command should lead by example. Hosting trainings and being apart of trainings, leading wars and explaining strategies, making sure their faction always has something to do. Make sure new privates are always introduced to regiments and making sure regiments are busy. Being ingame and leading wars.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?: Out of roleplay High Command should make sure all the regiment documents are up to date, making sure there's no issues between regiments resulting in hatred or arguements. Providing support to any questions anyone has about their faction, being atleast semi-active in discord and teamspeak, doing interviews for High Command.

Last edited:

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+Support
-Has HC experience

-Not too sure about activity
-Competent Leader

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
+Support
I just don't like that inactivity unless you are on ROA or LOA i think activity is a good requirment

Voltics

Sep 24, 2022
+Support

-Nice guy, good leader with experience

-Activity could be better, but it's not bad

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Congratulations sir @sahns on getting your application accepted within the supreme council
Please contact me for your SC interview

Regards 'M' Hoofbabski​

• Love
Reactions: Bumble
Status
Not open for further replies.