USA

Do you have a mic?:

Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:

-MTF E-11 CSG

-SCP-096 WL

-CI Beta

At this moment I am a CSG in E-11 and a Beta in CI, additionally, I've applied for 096 and have gotten accepted. These are all the positions I've held and am actively holding.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

This far from my entire time on the server, I've only received one warning: hitbox abuse, which I've gotten when I initially joined the server. I definitely learned from it ever since.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?:

I am applying for Security Captain because I personally believe that I am ready to hold such a position and the responsibilities that come with it. Another major reason why I'm applying is that I simply enjoy GENSEC. Holding such a position can help me stand out in the future, however most important of all I'll be able to gain valuable experience and skills that can be transferred to other roles. Since I'm from Germany I play on off-hours quite a lot, where there are only about 60-80 players and In that time there is little to no supervisory personnel which can lead to chaos quite fast, especially in D-Block. I wish to resolve this issue by making sure GenSec behaves well even on off-hours.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I'd call myself a composed individual who can act professionally and decisively when the situation demands it. I hold myself to the highest standards of conduct, during every assignment I undertake. I'd also call myself very experienced when it comes to leadership and commanding, while not particularly on this server. As expected from a Security Captain, I can lead GenSec properly and solve any problems that may arise. My time in E-11 has also greatly helped me, as you're expected to always act professionally around your colleagues and have the ability to lead.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

A Security Captain at GSD is responsible for overseeing the security on-site, ensuring that it operates efficiently and adheres to the prescribed standards. This involves coordinating security actions across the site, and taking the lead on initiatives like sweeps of D-Block. Security Captains conduct regular training sessions for relevant licenses, including Riot Control and Heavy Weapons. Strong leadership and professionalism are crucial to carrying out your responsibilities as effectively as possible.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Saius wasn't always a security officer. Before he joined the Foundation, he was a skilled thief and a master of deception. He lived a life of danger and adventure, constantly pushing himself to the limit and taking risks that others would shy away from. Anyway, after a close call with the law, Saius realized that he need to turn his life around and use his talents for good.

He joined the Foundation as a low-level security officer but quickly rose through the ranks thanks to his exceptional skills and unconventional methods. Saius is known for his resourcefulness ingenuity, and willingness to think outside the box when it comes to solving security challenges. He has a knack for blending in with the crowd and gathering intelligence and is often tasked with undercover operations and surveillance.

Despite his past, Saius has a strong sense of loyalty and dedication to the Foundation and its mission. He has a reputation for being a maverick and getting the job done no matter what. Some of his conventional. Saius is also a bit of a rebel. He has a tattoo of the Foundation's logo on his forearm, but he's covered it up with a sleeve of intricate designs that only he knows the meaning of. He's also a bit of a prankster and enjoys pulling harmless jokes on his colleagues to lighten the mood and keep the morale high.​