Samuel "Angel" H.'s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_s0ul

Mar 27, 2023
Your in-game name: Samuel "Angel" H.

Your SteamID: 76561198816202284

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198816202284/

Date of ban: 10/23/2023 (US), 2023/10/23 (EU)

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): I'm not entirely sure, it just says "Speak to NL."

Who banned you: Console

Ban length?: Permaban

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I guess I'll play more often if I get banned for taking breaks..?

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned once for playing sounds/ music through my microphone

Why should you be unbanned: I don't believe i have done anything wrong, I only don't play for a few months, and now I'm banned.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By playing how I normally play, with my mic off and being a pacifist.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I find the server, the people in it, and the events inside of it to be fun and endearing. I've made a few friends as a D-class that I also wanna say hello to again.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Purple_s0ul

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

We will not be unbanning you, after review of your conduct with members of the network, we have found this to be rather inappropriate and in order to protect our members, you will be banned from all of our servers.

You are not eligible for an unban.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.