Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
Server you are appealing for (UK/USA): uk
Your in-game name:SANDWALKER
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:171984691
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304235111/
Date of ban:11/05/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): mrdm improper use of equipment
Who banned you:Connor FUDGSICLE
Ban length?: 5 Weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not doing it again as it was just stupid of me and to seconf think what to do and what not to do
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? 2 times
Why should you be unbanned: I want to make clear my behavior was a genuine mistake and not a reflection of who i am. I am fully committed to taking responsibility for my actions and ensuring that I never repeat this mistake again. Furthermore, I have put in a significant amount of effort to demonstrate my commitment to 1 the server itself and being a responsible and respectful player on the server. I hope that my efforts and my sincere apology can convince you of my genuine desire to make things right and be a positive presence on the server.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By behaving and thinking
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:I
am passionate about helping the MRP community, and I strongly believe that becoming a dev for mapping would allow me to make a meaningful contribution to the server. I have many friends on the server, and I value the sense of community that we have built. Additionally, I enjoy playing on the server because it offers an experience that cannot be found elsewhere. I see great potential for the server's future, and I am eager to be a part of that growth in any way I can.

Hello,

I want to express my sincere apologies for my behavior on the server that led to my ban for MRDM. I fully recognize that my actions were not only irresponsible but also completely unacceptable. I understand that my past behavior on the server may not have helped my case, but please know that I am truly sorryfor my actions. I acknowledge that I made a terrible mistake by taking the mindless fun too far and engaging in a TDM on the base. I became carried away and ended up killing others more than necessary. I realize now that my actions were completely irresponsible and reckless, and I take full responsibility for the harm that I caused.I have spent some time recently reflecting on my behavior and have found the reason for the actions and i now know how not to put myself in that position again and any things that are broken consult staff until fixed or told other wise I have also been working on my mapping skills in the hopes of becoming a developer on the server. I want to assure you that I am committed to making things right and ensuring that something like this never happens again.

I recognize that my behavior was unacceptable and not reflective of the values of the server. I am truly sorry for the harm that I caused and the disappointment that I have brought to the staff and other players on the server. I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me for my actions.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message, and I hope to have the opportunity to make things right and earn back your trust in the future.

Not evidence just statement on a relation(below)

[Fyi multiple witnesses can state i wasnt doing it molisciouly or in bad mind as isaf were joining with a boxer and people in teamspeak were having a laugh and a joke around.]

Last edited:

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Sandwalker ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

It appears that you are expressing genuine remorse for your actions, but I have noticed that you have made similar statements in the past to both myself and Server Leadership. Your account of the number of bans and warnings you have received does not match up with the information we have on record.

While I appreciate that you were trying to have a good time, I have received conflicting information from others involved in the situation. It is important for you to provide accurate details when appealing a ban, as omitting information can impact the outcome of your appeal.

However, I acknowledge your efforts to make amends and your willingness to take responsibility for your actions. Therefore, I have decided to reduce your ban by one week. Please keep in mind that any future incidents will be taken into consideration and may result in a longer ban.

As a result, your ban will be reduced and you may not reappeal further.

Kind Regards,
Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.