Sans' SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejusrejus32

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 28, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:601678412
Discord name: sans8500
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 367 hours and I've played since 2022
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Jordan Landed (Foundation character) 'Collapse' (Chaos Insurgency character)
Civilian name:Jordan Relad
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes however I don't use it often
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP level 13
-Total level 114
Screenshot 2024-09-07 17.06.31.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI Beta
- DEA
- IA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I can't remember what the reasons were but yes and I hope to redeem myself by doing better
Screenshot 2024-09-07 17.04.48.png

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I prefer RP over other aspects of the game such as combat, I think SCP-096 is an interesting SCP concept and I would like to play as him.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-When SCP-096 is pacified his usual behaviour is to sit/crouch down and become idle
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When breached he kills everyone who has seen his face, while not enraged he cannot free roam and no he cannot beeline to D-Block to attract attention
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Once SCP-096 has killed all his targets,he will become idle,MTF who are attempting to contain him will wear scramble goggles and put a bucket over his head, they would then use the SCP containment beam and restrain him and take him back to his CC

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, I hope you consider whitelisting me for the role of SCP-096.
Have a good day.

Note: I have accidentally made the same thread but in the handled applications, can someone delete that for me

Ace Maximus

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jun 29, 2024
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @rejusrejus32 !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Ace Maximus​

Status
Not open for further replies.