saturn or Joe Spce [V-I]'s first ever ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeshoes1

Mar 20, 2024
Your in-game name: Joe Spce [V-I]
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:517798568
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198995862865/
Date of ban: 3/20/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): It says: NITRP | FearRP
Who banned you: Phantom [RG-1] [BSF-LC]
Ban length?: 24 Hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I promise I will yell at 999 at the top of my lungs to stop releasing me, I will also try to not "FearRP".
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I believe I had 2 prior warnings, 1 for NLR and 1 for RDM. Nothing related to FearRP or NITRP
Why should you be unbanned: I hope to be unbanned because I was just trying to have fun, like Civil Networks always is. I was just playing around, and I randomly get pulled into a staff sit and told that I am not allowed to break out or move. I promise I will try to not break "FearRP" ever again on civil networks. I am sorry for my actions and I also believe I should be unbanned because this was my first instance of FearRP or "NITRP?" ever. It was my first offense and I am still not clear on the NITRP since I was clearly roleplaying, but I promise to not do it again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure that I won't break any other rules because of how dumbfounded I am right now. I am going to read up on the rule book since I don't believe I was breaking "FearRP" or "NITRP", especially "NITRP" since all I want to do is join back and play civil networks :(.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin the server because I play almost everyday! I just got into CI (which I hope this ban will not affect), and I'm just trying to have a fun and positive time while playing with friends. I have made a lot of connections, and enjoy playing with them all the time. I hope you will take this into consideration when looking into my appeal.
-Joe Spce

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Appeal Accepted

Hello, @joeshoes1!
My apologizes for taking so long to respond to this appeal!
I can see that you are not a consistent rule breaker on our server so I will be lifting your ban even if its close to expiring. Again my apologizes for the late response as you may have been able to get on sooner. Please ensure next time if you are ever caught in a sticky situation you have video recording software to ensure your innocence.

Thank you,
Dusk

Status
Not open for further replies.