Discord name: corruptedsmile24
For how long have you played on CN SCP: around 1000 hours
In what country are you located?: The US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): CI-G "Haggstrom" Foundation name is "sausage"
Civilian name: "Stealer" [PAM-TM]
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1703734030996.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-G, E-11 SPC
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 3 failrp warnings and a rdm warning this month, the rest are expired by 6 months
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I like roleplaying as an scp, its fun using scp powers to add to rp
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: To support the foundation and to do what is morally correct
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? I would aid the researchers because that is the most moral thing to do in that situation
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? No, repelling 076 would endanger the life of the researcher, i would distract 076 so the researcher can get to safety
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? I wouldnt heal the d-class since d-class are hostile toward foundation and healing him would aid him in defeating foundation personnel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.