Civilian name: Johnson Jequavius
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I received a warning for killing a disguised MTF member
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- The reason I am applying for chief is because I see a lack of control within gensec. I feel like the current state D block is in as of now is simply put unacceptable. I feel as if the current leaders do not take their jobs as seriously as they should and are more focused on their other roles then they are on the security department. I would like to change this and make D block a safer and more functional place.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
- I am currently a security captain so I have experience in a leadership role and I have experience with level 4 clearance. I have gained the respect from my colleagues and my current chief of security. In the short amount of time I have been security captain I have managed to stop multiple riots within D block by leading multiple successful sweeps. I am also a very firm person if someone is not doing their job properly or someone is doing something inappropriate around D block I will take action whether it be a warning or banning them for security for the rest of the day, I have already had to do this on multiple occasions.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the chief of security include making sure D block has a good amount of security personnel stationed in it at all times while also directing their sergeants and captains to make better decision making. The chief of security should also hold training sessions and presentations for new recruits and people aspiring to climb the ladder of success within the security department. The chief should also make sure that D block is running smoothly and that none of his staff are stepping out of line and if this is the case the chief should hand out sanctions accordingly, for example people not following the code of ethics or people not following their higher ups orders.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Sbeve Spenson born in Northern Ireland was a hard worker for his local police force before he left after his 10th year of service. He is a firm speaker and a great leader. He is soon approached by the foundation and asked if he would like a position at site 65 as their chief of security after the foundation had received numerous outstanding reports about Sbeve. At first Sbeve was hesitant about accepting this job offer from an organization who was so cryptic and anonymous but eventually he accepted the offer and it was the best decision of his entire life.

Steve is an exemplary GENSEC Captain and always holds his subordinates to the highest of standards and I truly believe he wants to and has the capacity to make Security better. He is currently carrying GENSEC on his shoulders and I have absolutely no doubt he is suited to the role of Chief.

However, it has not even been a week Sbeve since you got the role, I think you only got accepted on Saturday. Its my belief that you should spend some more time as Captain to showcase more of what you can bring to the faction and get some more experience under you belt before moving up to Chief.

Last edited:
Reactions: 'Curio'

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
Steve is an exemplary GENSEC Captain and always holds his subordinates to the highest of standards and I truly believe he wants to and has the capacity to make Security better.

However, it has not even been a week Sbeve since you got the role, I believe you only got accepted on Saturday. Its my belief that you should spend some more time as Captain and showcase more of what you can bring to the faction and get some more time under you belt before moving up to Chief.
Thank you I respect your opinion and do believe this myself but then I thought why wait? My current chief and peers would like to see me get this role so I thought why not make an application and let people know that I am interested in this role.

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+Support
+Great RP
+Respectful
+Friendly
+Gives helping hands to anyone
+Mature
+Active as Security Captain
+Good Rule knowledge
+Good leadership

+Good Teamwork

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters

Application Denied

Multiple reports of advertising your application and asking for +Supports

Additionally, you still are not fit to be a role model that new players.

The Council has discussed your application, along with senior Foundation staff.

You may re-apply to become the Chief of Security in three weeks.

You may apply for any other Senior Foundation positions (Director) in one week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.