Scotsman CoS Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47753225

Discord name: Funlardon#6068

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I joined the community Around October. My vtime Does not show an accurate time and im unsure how to check any other method. I have received the one week achievement however that was a fairly decent time ago.

In what country are you located?: Britain

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): "Scotsman"

Civilian name: Mark

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding - Captain, MTF A-1 CPL, CI-A
Held - MTF E-11 CPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?

I am applying for Chief of Security because I feel that I can make a big difference within the GSD. I have been a captain for a long enough time and have learned a lot in my time at this rank. I like to think outside the box and try to make sure that GSD is a fun and good job to have. This is what I think is essential to being a COS, as well as being able to work as part of a team with the other COS and captains, making sure their voice is heard. With my time as captain, I understand that there is a lot that needs to be done within GSD, and I believe I'm the man for the job.
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

I am very active as a Captain and have proven many times that I am more than capable of handling situations and going above and beyond for the department. I listened when I was asked to listen and can organize when needed organized. I am firm but fair and will not tolerate nonsense. I have put a lot of time into captain and I believe truly that with me being CoS i can increase the GSD reputation positively and make it a better functioning department.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

The chief responsibilities are to ensure that the captains are able to do their jobs to the best of their abilities and providing any additional training needed/wanted that might be apparent. Its also the CoS job to make sure they are accepting new competent captains into the GSD This could be looking into their leadership skills, getting feedback from other captains ect.

Its also the chiefs responsibility to ensure all paperwork meets regulations such as RRT/HWL are updated and contain valuable information of relevant information to the license. They are also in charge of updating other paperwork such as rosters making sure activity doesn't dwindle and holding regular meetings so that they can listen to and act on any concerns the Captains may have or other areas. CoS are also to work with the different departs to ensure all needs are met by them so regular conversations with other Heads is imperative so that the foundation is at the best operation it can be.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: ███"Scotsman"███
Born: Scotland
Date of birth: 13/07/1996

The Foundation:
Scotsman's Time at the foundation has given him a different view to how the world works once a decorated police officer with his mind set to one way of life. Has now been changed. His time as a captain has taken him down a much more darker path knowing that there are many things in this world that we don't fully comprehend. This has made him a much more intelligent individual with wanting to make sure that the people he works for are pleased and that he can do is part to ensure that the people within the foundation are able to achieve their goals.

During his time in the foundation, Scotsman has witnessed some un explainable things that would make some of the toughest men.. break. Make the most intelligent men go into fits of madness but has still managed to keep his composure. This type of man is not easy to come by and the foundation know it it has pleased the Higher ups and Scotsman has now been given the chance to prove himself more by dealing with the abnormal.

Reactions: Gat

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

+SUPPORT

+ You are the only Captain classed as "Very Active" on the roster
+ You are passionate about GSD
+ 0 strikes since I accepted you 3 months ago
+ Just a great guy

I may be competing with you for this role but I know talent when I see it, good luck Scotsman.

Reactions: Scotsman

Thomas Stone

Aug 10, 2022
+Support
Overall I've seen this person online very often. They are professional and definitely deserve this.

Reactions: Scotsman

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Scotsman

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.