Not open for further replies.

Scott 'Prism' Grey

Dec 26, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:568339156
Discord name: specterx392
For how long have you played on CN SCP: about 813.3 hours
In what country are you located?: saudi arabia
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): Scott 'Prism' Grey [ACM-3] F / Scott 'Prism' Grey [IRU-OP] CI
Civilian name: 'prism'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA operative
dea operative
CI-B [holding]
nu7 sgt [held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
none

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

i enjoy playing passive SCPS and helping people with my anomalous abilities like SCP-912 and SCP-2295 but i felt the help i provide with those scps wasn't much these scp-22415 looks to be a lot more helpful and can have a lot more roleplay possibilities that i look forward to get into due to the variety of unique anomalous abilities at their disposal

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

SCP-22415 normal behavior is to go around doing moral and ethical actions like helping injured people and helping the non combative people during hostile encounters by repelling incoming scps or taking them into their dimension to insure their safety

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

i would help the researcher running away due to the fact that they are non combative and would require the help more due to them being unable to defend themselves

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

i would choose not to repel SCP-076 because it would put the researcher in harms way and that would be an immoral action so i would sacrifice myself instead to insure the safety of the researcher

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

i would choose not to help the dclass as they are mostly criminals who committed immoral actions such as the above action of escaping i would only advise them to go to medbay and should they not and continue escaping i alert the nearest security personnel and also because scp-22415 cant help dclass per server rules

Attachments

• Screenshot (1916).png
    Screenshot (1916).png
    660.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @Scott 'prism' grey ,
Many thanks for taking the time to make an application!
After review your application, I have decided that this application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Contact an Admin+ when the SCP is out to recive the whitelist
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kind regards,
- Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.