Denied SCP 035 Buff

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2023

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Make the Possesion of 035 be a 80 to 90 % of inputs on where the character of the currently possessed ( pre putting on the mask )

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
As far as I see no

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- 035 can posses people and force them to take the mask without them being able to Say no.
- It makes 035 a bigger threat. Currently even if you are alone and in his room. You can struggle him off Becuse his inputs are equal to 035s

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- 035 could look for the person with the best loadout and posses him to gain his equipment
- People might complain that for 1 minute they almost loose all control of there character.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Currently , as long as you try to walk away from the Mask even when possessed and talked to by 035. You can simply disobey him. And walk on the spot with him. Not getting closer to the mask that he can take full control. And simply wait him out and bring a D-Class to put on the Mask that he counts as recontained. This means , as long as 035 is breached, he is a mild annoyance at best, since the possession only last 60 seconds, if you are not close to his CC you only need to struggle a bit. To get rid of him.
This is a absolutely bad Gaming experience.

Oh what you mean ? So if I posses Someone he has to Obey me ?
If you possess someone while breached; If they /c, Resist; or do anything to hinder your possession then it is FailRP. It is a known bug that they can still input commands & move.

If someone does this during your breach and you get RC'd, make a sit; and you'll be rebreached a good portion of the time

Sep 19, 2023
If you possess someone while breached; If they /c, Resist; or do anything to hinder your possession then it is FailRP. It is a known bug that they can still input commands & move.

If someone does this during your breach and you get RC'd, make a sit; and you'll be rebreached a good portion of the time
Oh since I was told by two Nu-7 that this is how it works , I was sure that it is intended.

This makes my Suggestion a bit pointless now but for the next time I will make a Report next time.

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Langstädtler

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because this is already a server rule.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.