Discord name: Tobey Maquire#0262
For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 4 weeks
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: Central European Time
Character name(s): Jay Afton, SCP-457
Civilian name: Jay Afton
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: didn't held MTF or CI
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: one ban necause i as new to the server and i was nrping and i shot a unarmed d-class
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have been watching SCP-rp's alot mostly civil gamers and i just love the fact that 096 escapes while being looked at!
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: First SCP-096 needs to be allowed to terminate everyone that has seen its face, and destroy any picture or evidence related to his face, after that the MTF units (with scrambler headsets) should find a bucket and put it on SCP-096's head, once he has been pacified he should be restrained and brought back to his containment chamber.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP 096 breaches when somebody sees his face either in person or in a photo. He is allowed to go only to the person that saw his face destroying anything and anyone in Its path. SCP 096 is allowed to go in the D block only if a person in there saw Its face and shouldn't force people to look at him for kills.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process :After SCP-096-1 (the person who saw SCP-096's face) is either terminated or killed by SCP-096, and there is no more people who saw its face, SCP-096 enters a docile state (like mentioned above) and begins to calm down. After SCP-096 is located, the area is made off-limits for the time being and a bucket is placed on SCP-096. SCP-096 is then cuffed and dragged back to it's containment chamber by MTF units and is then placed back in it's containment chamber. If it wasn't done already, all photographs of SCP-096 are destroyed (if there are any).

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hello @Jay Afton,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Poke me on TeamSpeak to know why your application has been denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.