For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 years on and off
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GBT
Character name(s): Adam zack
Civilian name: Adam zack
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP level 10 total level 90
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: current MTF CPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: none in recent memory
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I believe I can provide a lore accurate 096 and have the RP skills and experience from multiple games to do so, he is my personal favorite scp's from all the articles ive read on the scp wiki as for a long time reading the wiki is a good pastime i have, which made me well versed in the lore, especially the lore and behaviour of 096, and i know he as a character would or wouldn't do as ive read multiple wiki articles and watched multiple vidoes about SCP-096.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
Scp -096 sits in the corner of his containment cell or otherwise facing away and hiding his face as he doesn't want his face to be seen , he puts his hand's on his ears hiding away from those who want to try to look at it's , from time to time he may wander every 60 seconds but mosltly remains sitting down

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 goes anywhere once its face is observed wether by picture or video or direct observation, so he cant go straight to d-block
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096 recontanment is handled by E-11, once his containment breach has been called out, E-11 members will obtain scramblers and go to his location and bucket him to avoid anyone else seeing his face, they then wait for scp-096 to terminate all those who seen its face and then it will enter its passive state which then E-11 will beam him and cuff him and take him back to his cellScreenshot (1).png

Last edited: