SCP-096 Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2023
NORway
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/99982135/

Discord name: Robert Valentine

For how long have you played on CG SCP: i have been playing on the server for around 2-3 months

In what country are you located?: i am Located in Norway

Time zone: we are GMT+1

Character name(s): Robert Valentine

Civilian name: Robbie Quip

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): i am aplying for the UK servers.

Do you have a mic?:
- yes i do have a mic

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- my SCP level is 13 but total level is 75

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- i havent sadly acquired any whitelisted roles im afraid.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes indeed, i have gotten a warning because i was using PAC 3 for the first time and size of the caracters was a no no, so i understood it.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- i feel i would be suiteable because i have been deep in most of the lore and i have never seen the world from his role of eyes, so it would be interesting to know his patern as well.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- when SCP-096 is pacified he will go into a docile state by sitting down and start crying or sobbing until another face has been seen.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- when breached im allow to maybe stroll around in my cell or just sitt in a corner and cry but in order for me to run out of containtment, someone needs to look at my face either if its from the photo or directly.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
The procedure is like this, whenever someone makes him into a docile state or pacified, we then proceede to take a bucket on his head and then restrain him with SCP- restraints, but keep a contaiment beam closeby.

Attachments

• 20230129220454_1.jpg
    20230129220454_1.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.