For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 mouth
In what country are you located?: Uk
Time zone: GMT - BST
Character name(s): Steve Gunderson and Vladimir Ivanov
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI Vladimir Ivanov
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: Fail RP Reason: Going into D-Block as SCP- 912 When there was not a code 2
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I've played SCP-096 before on other SCP servers. He is my all-time favorite SCP and I know everything about him in lore also I have a Soundboard so it's very easy for me to make it really immersive for the players testing on me. When I do actually play as 096 I will play it lore-friendly whilst of course keeping in the rules and boundaries.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: 096 Will generally will be sitting in a corner crying to himself with his hands covering his face.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 should only go to where SCP-096-01 is if anyone is in the way of SCP-096 he will kill them.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Step 1: Go to the armory and get some Scramble goggles to protect you from SCP-096. When you have located the SCP walk up behind the SCP and place the bucket over its head. Step 2: When the bucket is in place on 096's head and you have cuffed 096 bring it back to its CC where a technician will be standing by to repair the blast doors. Step 3: When the blast doors have been repaired evacuate everyone and take off the SCP Cuff and close the airlock.

Last edited:

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @The_Rel_Grill ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.