Chandler Bruse
Civilian name:
kayn tyler
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1697282771249.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 PVT
CI-Beta

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
FailRP 1x
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I like playing scp and 096 intrigued me so I want to get whitelisted. I know very well how to contain 096 and its rules, I have often watched people playing 096 before.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
It should hide its face from people when no one is looking at it or while the test is being performed, should not try to look at people directly, should sit on the ground and wait for someone else to look at its face.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
It definitely can't go directly to the d-block. However, if someone from d-block looks at his face, it can go to d-block. It must find the person who looked directly at him and kill.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
First of all, we have to wait for 096 to kill everyone who looks at its face, then it will sit on the ground and continue crying. Meanwhile, we should take a bucket from the toilet closest to us and put it over 096's head. After that, 096 must be beamed with the containment beam device and taken back to his cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.