Civilian name: PegasuS C.

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF E-11 CPL | CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I think I'm suitable for SCP-096 because I always make sure to be in an RP scenario as much as in every character.
and I really complying to the rules of the server.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-When 096 is pacified he his to be crouched and cry while his covering it`s face.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- 096 is only allowed to kill those who saw it face (those people called 096-2) and the people that are blocking his way to the instances (096-2) by that if they're blocking a door (which means body blocking him so he couldn't go through. (but of course the player whos playing 096 has to give them a few seconds till the people whos blocking the had moved out its way if didn't see it face.))
also his only allowed to go wherever the same instances of 096-2 are and not go by is own will. (because he has none.)

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
-When 096 as killed all instances of SCP-096-2, 096 will enter his pacified mode.
Then the MTF will put a bucket on his head (can be before or after the entrance of his pacified mode.) beam 096 cuff him and recontain it back to its chambers.

Status
Not open for further replies.