SCP-096 app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcphaser

Oct 1, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:151791830

Discord name: ArcPhaer

For how long have you played on CG SCP: id say over 100 hours maybe 200 not sure

In what country are you located?: O.S

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Foundation: Barry Steils, CI: Barry Aiien, Surface Barry Stein.

Civilian name: Billy Barry Stein
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
SCP level 11, total 99
1698544479493.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

CI-B, DEA Senior Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes one for mrdm which was because i went in with rangers as a parawatch on order of mayor and since i wasnt ranger it was fail rp and mrdm, other bans were fail rp as mc&d as i didnt entirely understand how that whitelist rules works but i do now.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I've played a lot of scps and understand the rp mechaincs of 096 and have had to contain him a few times so im quite familar with how he works. I'm also very strict on myslef when im a scp as to follow all rules.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
Crying on the floor in his containment, Crouching in corner of room stairing at hand or wall

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
He is able to go anywhere where people have seen his face or a picture of it. He can not run straight to d block unless a dblock priosner as seen a picture of his face or seen his face. He can also wander around if left alone for a min

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
096 finshes killing anyone who has seen his face and he sits down.
Personal intercepting grab scramblers and bucket.
Personal then put a bucket on scp-096s head
He is then cuffed and taken to his cc before he can break the bucket on his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.