SCP-096 App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerül

Oct 22, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48373425
Discord name: ceruleanchisal

For how long have you played on CN SCP: ~1w, 1d, 19h (as of 8:58 AM CST 11/24/2023)

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Richard "Cerulean" Bloos
Civilian name: David "Sonny" Martin

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-Total : 123 , SCP : 20 (as of writing)
levels 11-6-2023.PNG

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I enjoy playing the character of whatever role or job I'm given, making sure to not be unfair towards certain sides unless the role calls for it. I heavily enjoy aspects of the server and actively follow rules and guidelines set when it comes to server rules.
I do not enjoy ruining the experience for other players through unfair or unjust means.
I actively follow the rules when playing as SCPs and refrain from minging or purposefully slowing down personnel.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-SCP-096 will either sit in place, usually where he last ran to, and remain there for a few minutes before starting to roam. SCP-096 does not actively roam in any particular direction and does not have any goals or motives. He simply remains sat or paces to various spots in a room. SCP-096 will not actively look around, and will usually refrain from looking at others as to not reveal his face,

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-SCP-096 must go after whoever viewed his face; seeking them out wherever they went and attempting to [REDACTED] them. SCP-096 is not allowed to purposefully chase after people to get him to view his face, or run into high-population areas without a valid target who has viewed his face. He is only allowed to go to the location of someone who has viewed his face, and then must become passive for 1-3 minutes before lightly roaming.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
While this process would be considered failrp, it helps significantly in nullifying 096 breached.

0: All personnel who have seen 096 should get to him as soon as possible to prevent him from mass killing. If a picture has appeared in an area in LCZ, personnel should attempt to get to HCZ to allow him to kill them. THIS NORMALLY SHOULDN'T BE FOLLOWED AS IT CAN TECHNICALLY BE CONSIDERED FAILRP FOR WILLINGLY ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE MAULED BY A SCARY SKINNY TALL MAN.

1: SCP-096 must kill all targets who has seen his face; during this time you can place a bucket on his head to prevent him from being seen, or try to put it on him if he is in a passive state. SCP-096 cannot be contained until he has killed all who have seen his face.
2: SCP-096 must be cuffed with SCP Restraints after being bucketed to be brought back to his containment chamber. SCP-096 is able to break the bucket on his head, but personnel can be at standby with Scrambles and another bucket should he break out of it.
3: SCP-096 must be brought back to his containment chamber and tethered inside; leaving him in there for around ~60 seconds before he is freed. This is to prevent personnel who just contained him from accidentally seeing his face and causing a second breach. Once he is placed back in his containment chamber, the door must be activated to ensure he does not accidentally roam out of his chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.