Scp-096 App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

helio8

Jun 6, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:183151747
Discord name:Brunomegaranger#3710
For how long have you played on CG SCP:about 1 month now and 1 week now.
In what country are you located?:Brazil
Time zone:UTC-3/4
Character name(s):B.Cardoso, Jack S. Miller
Civilian name:Getulio Vargas.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:Currently in CI As an Beta and have both medical and driving on that(Jack S. Miller)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:No, I didn't go any warnings since I try to follow the rules.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:I didn't got a single warning and I have every SCP besides this plus I played SCP before and never got into trouble, I follow the rules and I think I ready to be 096.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:He don't move unless outsides his chamber where he moves every 5 minutes, he charges anyone who see his face and kill them.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:He can not go anywhere besides where the target is and after he kills the target he just wanders the area where the target was.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:First hes bucket(if not enraged) then containment beam and cuffed and brought to his cell.

Who accepts SCP-096 Applications?
SCP-096 - Decided by Server Leadership

What are the requirements to apply?
SCP-096 - SCP Level 10, Total Level 30

Status
Not open for further replies.