Dakota Solace

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
What makes me suitable to play SCP-096 is my indepth knowledge of not only the lore and behaviors of SCP-096, but of the SCP Foundation itself. I've been a fan of the SCP universe for several years, and I've spent a lot of my time reading over a hundred different SCP Documents and tales, watching different SCP Videos and movies, and playing SCP games from Gmod and otherwise. With that experience, I can guarantee the most realistic and quality roleplay (as much as you can get in gmod) as SCP-096. Along with this experience and knowledge of SCP lore, I also have plenty of experience playing in the server as different roles. Be that security, MTF, E11, or even Civilian, I've learned the perspective, struggles, and benefits of many people and roles the server has to offer. With this, I can tailor my roleplay as 096 to be realistic but also fun and fair.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When pacified, SCP-096s behavior will change in small ways depending of he's confined to a certain area or not. If confined, SCP-096 will typically pace a specific corner of his cell or sit and cry in said corner. If free, SCP-096 will try to wander toward a mountain range which is assumed to be his point of origin. (This is all in lore, as far as I understand on the server, 096 sits still most times while pacified.)

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 is allowed to go to whoever enraged him. If someone saw a picture of 096 inside of D Block and that's his only target, then yes SCP-096 can go to D-Block. If he was enraged but his target is not in D Block, he should not go there unless the above circumstance ends up applying again.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
SCP-096 is contained with the following steps:
1. While enraged or pacified, carefully put a bucket over his head when the opportunity presents itself to avoid further damage.
2. When docile, use the containment beam to pacify 096 and quickly use the containment equipment to return to his cell.
3. Have all damaged doors in SCP-096s cell be repaired before fully releasing to avoid another breach.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hello @Polaris,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times.​

Status
Not open for further replies.