For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 Days 2 Hours
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT +0
Character name(s):Bin Bong
Civilian name:Bin Bongg
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 Operative CI Operative
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 Warning for Inappropriate use of language
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I think I am a suitable candidate for SCP-096, because I know the lore of 096, and I find this SCP to be one of my favorites. I feel like I could play his role accurately with the knowledge of his lore and his behaviour and general server rules. I have watched many documents about 096 and studied them carefully to understand what he does and why he does what he does and because of this I feel like I have the skill and the dedication to work this job and play it accurately and enjoy doing it at the same time. My experience with the foundation has fueled my desire to learn more about it and gain in-depth knowledge to better understand the walls which are around us. I believe that my dedication to understanding SCP-096 and my commitment to accuracy make me a strong candidate for the role. Additionally, my enthusiasm for learning more about the foundation and its intricacies demonstrates my genuine interest in contributing to the server.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 Sits in the corner of a room crying and weeping with its hands covering its ears
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 Is allowed to go anywhere when someone has viewed its face through video/photo or in direct sight and no 096 cannot beeline to D-Block
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: MTF E-11 will quickly gather their scram goggles and SCP Containment cuffs, then proceed to the nearest location where a bucket can be found. Before doing so, they will make arrangements to have a technician repair the doors to SCP-096's cell. MTF-E11 will effectively neutralize SCP-096 by placing a bucket over its head, restraining it with containment cuffs, and returning it to its designated cell in heavy containment. Proper measures will be taken to secure the cell, including closing the door. Additionally, any pictures or videos of SCP-096 will be promptly destroyed to prevent further incidents.image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.