For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3-4 weeks
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s): Wada
Civilian name: Olaf
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-Garry's Mod (x64) 26.02.2024 16_23_09.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Had CI Beta, no other
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Warning for Toxicity (made fun of a girl), 1 Warning for Micspam (i was playing music),
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I think i am suitable because i believe that i dont just try to get as many kills as possible but make it exiting for everyone.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- Crying, whimpering, sitting in silence and not moving a lot as well as hiding its face.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP 096 is allowed to go only to the people wich saw his face and a little bit around. No he cant just run to D block and must go for his target as first priority.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: The picture of 096 must be immediatly destroyed. E11 must get a Bucket to cover 096s head once he is docile and calm. Contact with 096 must be avoided by everyone so nobody triggers him. E11 must try to cover 096s head with a bucket and pacify him. After succesfull covering of 096s head he must be cuffed and dragged back into his containment chamber.

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Wada!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.