SCP-096 Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NR_Does_Stuff

Oct 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:173735450
Discord name: NR does stuff#5738
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 2-3 months.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Alios Nevara (Occasionally I change my name to suit certain SCPS. Some examples are "Swamp Ass Larry" or "Police Brutality Armor" for 912.
Civilian name: Alios Nevaraa
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): View attachment 5125
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None. I am a researcher/SCP main.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Never been kicked or banned. Might have been warned as a D-class when I first started for not knowing the rules. Haven't been warned since then.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I play a lot of SCP roles, and I am very well-versed in SCP-096's lore. I know almost everything there is to know about shy guy. Since I know his lore, and how he behaves, I can RP as him perfectly. I also read the rules surrounding SCP-096, so I know what I can and can't do.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When SCP-096 isn't attacking anyone, he is normally sitting on the floor with his hands over his eyes crying to himself. Super harmless until someone looks at his face.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 is only allowed to attack those who look at it's face. If it where to make a break for entrance zone or D-block without anyone who saw his face being there, it would count as fail-rp.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First, a team of MTF or E-11 need to be equipped with Scramble goggles in order to be immune to SCP-096's cognitohazard. Second, they need to catch up with SCP-096 in order to put a bag on it's head to prevent further casualties. Third, MTF or E-11 squads need to wait until SCP-096 is calm, until they can beam and cuff it, and bring it back to it's cell.

Reszka

Sep 19, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Alios Nevara!
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Reszka

Status
Not open for further replies.