For how long have you played on CG SCP: since December 2022
In what country are you located?:UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): GIMIR"CURE"
Civilian name:"CURE"GIMIR
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2975876461
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI,IA,DEA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I asked an admin and they couldnt see what my bans where for
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- The reason why i would like to get to play scp-096 is because i like his roleplay and the potential that he can bring to mine and others experience on the the server.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- He is sitting crying and if out of his cc he sometime wanders about
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- he is only allowed to go into dblock if his targets are in there. 096 can go any where but spawn rooms(cant spawn kill as server rule) he can go to the surface if his targets are up there.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Step 1: your to find and destroy the picture if there is one. Step 2: you stop him from being enraged. you are to put a bucket on him so no one can see his face anymore. Step 3: when 096 is docile and sitting he can be beamed and cuffed then return him to his cc.

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello! @the cure
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to the recent warnings you've been given, just recently you had broken fearRP while I'd detained you for having a weapon as a tech expert breaking yourself out & running to then die to an MTF, as you currently cannot follow basic server rules it wouldn't be in the best interest to allow you to play an SCP that has multiple rules that are to be followed strictly, I would like to see improvement before re-applying.

You may reapply in 1 week

Kind Regards,
@Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.