Status
Not open for further replies.

shaskool

Aug 28, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:41833931

Discord name:
shaskool

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Almost 2 Years? But In-game time is roughly 180 hours
1723595327702.png

In what country are you located?:
Canada

Time zone:
EST

Character name(s):
John 'Joker' Nulaney

Civilian name:
Jake Fulaney

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

1723593917872.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

E-11

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Yes from almost 2 years ago, three for RDM and one for FailRP. The RDM's were due to me misunderstanding the objective of GenSec and panicking too often. The FailRP was for when I was in E-11 and bad-mouthed NU-7 I was dishonorably discharged and blacklisted for a while. I have managed to appeal that as I am a completely different person and thoroughly enjoy proper RP Situations, it's why I mostly main IA and try to engage in proper conduct with all players. I do hope that this won't impact my application.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
As I stated earlier I enjoy proper RP situations, I believe this role as 096 can be very fulfilling and quite fun. I have been in many 096 breaches and as sadistic as it sounds, I would love to be the one facilitating that same experience for other players.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
096 prefers to sit down and avoid the gaze of others where possible. As a result, it will aim to reduce visibility of itself as much as possible. Whether that be staying in its chambers in the dark or simply facing a corner. It does not want to be seen. After a minute it will get up and roam as it is docile until inevitably some poor soul looks at his face and sets it off again.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

096 is only permitted to go to whoever saw its face. It will always take the most direct route to that person. If that person is in D-Block then yes by all means, however, that does not mean it can take a detour that will make its route to its target longer. It wants whoever looked at it to not be alive as fast as possible.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Grab scrambles from any armory.
2. Grab a bucket for 096.
3. Find 096 and bucket him. Let him finish his last target and let him sit down.
4. Beam him and cuff him.
5. Take him back to his CC and put him down and close his CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.