SCP-096 Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198436010
Discord name: ZeEagle#7593
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I first joined at the beginning at may and have been pretty active since then.
In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): CI: James D. Kaghrik Foundation: Jimmy "Kaghrik" Yellowfoot

Civilian name: Jimbo Johnson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
: SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF-E11 LCPL, CI-B
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am suitable for SCP-096 because I meet the specified requirements and because I have experience in the rules of SCP's and containing them (being an E-11). Another reason is because I have been very active on the server with over a week of in-game time.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Usually, when SCP-096 is pacified he cries in a corner attempting to hide his face by looking at the wall
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When SCP-096 is breached he is only allowed to head to its target(i.e someone who looked at him). So no he can not beeline straight to D-Block UNLESS he has a target who is currently in D-BLOCK.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

SCP-096 is contained in multiple ways depending on how he 'breached'.

Firstly, if he breached and a photo got out but no one has looked at it yet all you have to do is destroy the photo.

Secondly, if he breached containment and is chasing a target the first step is to grab a bucket and attempt to put it on SCP-096's head, next you have to either kill all their targets (if authorized) or let 096 finish off its targets until hes pacified. When SCP-096 is pacified use an SCP containment beam and cuffs to take him back to his cell. Finally, get an Nu7 or engineer with scramblers to fix his containment chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.