For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1w 1d 22h 56m

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT +1

Character name(s): Daniel "Illiterate"

Civilian name: Daniel White

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Capture.PNG
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF NU-7 CPL (HH-O)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Three, i received one ban for severe toxicity followed by 2 warnings which include RDM and FAILRP

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I have plenty of experience in containing SCP-096 as well as doing my own research on this SCP and due to my extensive research I know how he works and how to use them in a proper manner

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When SCP-096 is pacified he will normally act extremely docile pacing back and forth the eastern wall of his containment room, when he isn't pacing back and forth the eastern wall he will usually sit in a crouched manner looking away from his cells doors crying

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 will only breach once his face has been seen either by someone accidentally looking at him or by a photo which can be spawned in, when this happens once this occurs SCP-096 will enter a frenzy and kill all people who has ever laid eyes on him wherever they might be located these targets are known as SCP-096-1, SCP-096 will only go inside D-block if a known SCP-096-1 is residing in there, otherwise he cannot beeline straight to D-block

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
First of all anybody who is involved in assisting with the containment of SCP-096 must first pick up and wear a pair of scramblers which will avoid you from seeing SCP-096s face, once that is done personnel must enter the bathroom next to MTF training room to acquire a bucket which will be placed on top of SCP-096s head which will stop anybody else from seeing him, whilst this is going on personnel must also ensure all photos of SCP-096s face are to be destroyed, once this is done personnel must allow SCP-096 kill all instances of SCP-096-1 and once this step is completed SCP-096 will enter a docile state which he then can be beamed and handcuffed and taken back to his containment chamber

Extras:
Thanks for taking the time to read my application

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.