Discord name: Two_DiceUK
For how long have you played on CG SCP: for about 3 months on and off
In what country are you located?: uk
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): GImir"the cure"
Civilian name: Gimir
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
At the time im applying my scp level is 17 and my total is 122(screen shot) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2973285967
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I have been ci once and is trying to get it again.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
i checked with an admin but they said it says unknown.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
The reason why i would like to be whitelisted for 096 is because i enjoy the idea of his character and the role play potential that he can bring to are experience on this server.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
sitting limp and crying he also can roam after a minute of sitting down (after he kills his target)
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
When 096 is breached he is to attack everyone whos seen his face (hes not allowed in spawn rooms)
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: To recontain 096 they have to bucket or close off the area he is in then beam him when he is docile then cuff him and return him to his cc.

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello! @the cure

Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Your application was denied due to your first answer not going into the game play aspect enough.
As well as this your second answer was somewhat wrong, SCP-096 Must only go into d block if the target is within that area
and your third answer not being a step by step and showing some lack of knowledge for 096.

You may reapply in 3 Days

Kind Regards, @'Falcon' / Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.