SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astralic

Dec 19, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175109629
Discord name: Astral#0773
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing for quite some time now, a month or 2-3. The time it shows '1,0001,040 seconds'
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: UTC +1
Character name(s): Joseph 'Matter' Anderson
Civilian name: None
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes i do!
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1684962737293.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 SGT (Held)
- CI TEU-LCPL (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've had 3 warnings so far.
- RDM ( It's been to long ago for me to remember)
- Metagaming ( Knowing somebody is the person i'm looking for by looking at their nametag above their head. )
- FailRP ( Unsure what this one was about )
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I enjoy roleplaying with SCPs as a researcher and most of the times doing it from the SCPs perspective is pretty fun as well. SCP-096 has some rules you must follow and is of course lethal but is not a killing machine. This is the main reason why i want to play it. Keeping this motivation in mind i think i make a pretty good fit!
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- Sitting down crouched. If i am left undisturbed for more then 60 seconds then i can roam (Alt Walking).
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- if SCP-096 breaches due to him being enraged Would sprint towards the person that has seen it's face and would kill them.
- But if SCP-096 is not enraged aka nobody has seen it's face but he is marked as breached (CC Door broken & 096 breach active). He will wait for 60 seconds, If nobody enters the room he will roam around.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1. SCP-096 Must kill everybody who has seen his face till he is docile.
2. Personall must them pacify SCP-096 with the containment beam and cuff them.
3. You must then bring SCP-096 to his containment chamber and place him in there.
4. If needed you must get somebody to fix his doors.

Optional: Putting a bucket on SCP-096's head to avoid him getting enraged whilst recontaining them.
If SCP-096 gets his face seen while he is cuffed he will break out and chase this person. Requiring the personall recontaining them to repeat the process earlier.

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Astralic !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, lms

Status
Not open for further replies.