Scp 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pew pew

May 27, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:102623483
Discord name:CaliforniaMan
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around a month i had a bit of a break from it and then have recently came back
In what country are you located?:Britain/england
Time zone:British Standard Time
Character name(s):dr Butters,James cartert the 30rd,Joe knee
Civilian name:,James cartert the 30rd,
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):Uk
Do you have a mic?:Yes BUt it dose not work and i have a charger which i will charge it soon
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes I have Had bans and warnings For many reasons that i have forgotton
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have seen allot of 096 breaches. I have also encountered 096 a few times In my Service on this server.Also have seen His capabilites
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: He Will Be in a Sitting postion and Cry until he is cuffed which then he will stand up and be RCED
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: O96 is allowed to go to surface and anywhere inside facillity No he cannot Beeline straight to d-block And he is allowed to go to surface and anywhere in facility but spawns Inside the facility and outside facility
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:Step 1· Shoot 096 Step 2. Wait until he is crying step 3· Beam him Step 4.Cuff him Step 5. bring him back to his cell that is the normal way Other way to rc him Step 1. fire upon 096 step .2 wait till your mag is empty step .3 fire again step 4. murder 096

Attachments

• LEVEL 10 SCP .png
    LEVEL 10 SCP .png
    471.2 KB · Views: 3

McMuffin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Mar 3, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to incorrect answers and lack of details on other answers.

You may reapply in 3 days

Kind Regards,
@McMuffin

Status
Not open for further replies.