SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:196792033
Discord name: Kinlep
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 Days 17 Hours (That is time played)
In what country are you located?: UK, England
Time zone: BST (+0)
Character name(s): James "Wolf" Kennedy
Civilian name: James Kennedy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP-L10 TOTAL-L67
-Screenshot (78).png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Not sure if it counts but,
-Internal Affairs
-External Affairs

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Mixing: I said Miss click in, In-person chat
-FailRp: I entered the Facility as a CIV
-Mic Spam: Used a sound board (It was louder than i wanted it to be)

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I Recently started playing as SCP's and i find it fun to play as one, instead of in other SCP role play games where you would test on AI,
-I Would be suitable because i am active most of the time and can respond quickly to any request to "Flag On" meaning i will not make people wait for a SCP to test on.
-I also believe i would be able to represent an accurate representation of SCP-096.
-Finally i believe that i would make testing on SCP-096 fun and interesting.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-SCP-096 remains docile and is very cooperative to any attempts to re contain him as long as no-one has seen his face, when in his room he will not move and will spend most his time pacing by the eastern wall.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-SCP-096 gets breached by a picture of his face being "Leaked" in the facility, SCP-096 is suppose to run directly to that person killing anyone who see his face, when no-one else has saw its face, it sits down on the floor covering its face, SCP-096 may not go anywhere such as D-Block unless it leads to someone who has saw his face (same goes with any other room).

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
-SCP-096 is re containment procedures, all personnel who are re containing should wear scramblers, scramblers will censor SCP-096's face temporarily, ERT or MTF will wait for SCP-096 to kill it all who have seen its face, SCP-096 should sit on the ground and remain docile now, then a bucket will be placed over its head so its face cannot be seen by personnel without scramblers, it will them be placed in SCP Containment Restraints, he will then be brought back to his Containment Chamber and will be locked in behind the airlock, after this he will be fully re contained.

-Thanks, Have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.