Discord name: WolfRayet#5654
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since Launch I believe
In what country are you located?: Israel
Time zone:
Character name(s): O.Cohen / Mr.Smoak
Civilian name: Jhona
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 PVT, CI-B, MTF E-11 SPC(Ex role)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I know SCP-096 lore perfectly and I am familiar with the server rules and the rules regarding 096. I also know how to properly role play and to play him.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
In his Containment chamber: SCP-096 will be extremely docile and will spend most of his time pacing by the eastern wall.
After killing SCP-096-1 last instance: SCP-096 will sit down and cry for several minutes before regaining its composure and will become docile again.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
No, He is only allowed to go towards those who saw his face whether it is someone that looked directly at his face or a picture of his face, AKA SCP-096-1.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
  1. Certified personnel should first equip a Scrambler Headset
  2. Certified personnal with proper equipment should search for SCP-096 photo (if existing) and completely destroy it.
  3. They will the find a bucket that can conceal 096 face (In the server its a bucket but lore wise anything that will completely cover its face, eg. A bag).
  4. They will then try and locate SCP-096 and put the bucket on SCP-096 head as soon as possible in order to conceal its face.
  5. If any 096-1 still exist, SCP-096 should be allowed to kill them. While authorized personnel will ensure safety of uninvolved personnel.
  6. When its confirmed that SCP-096 is in his docile state, Certified personnel shall pacify him.
  7. With the use of functioning SCP Containment cuffs, SCP-096 should be lead back to its containment chamber.
  8. Personnel will ensure that SCP-096's containment chamber is working properly and will then ensure SCP-096 is contained properly inside with all blast doors shut and secured.

Status
Not open for further replies.