Discord name: TheBritishDooo#3277

For how long have you played on CG SCP: almost 2 weeks

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Ash Smith, Barry Allan

Civilian name: N/A

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I Have one for mixing that was 10 days ago

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I'm dedicated and no matter what role I play I will do it to the best to the best of my ability and if I get 096 I will be both active and dedicated to actually playing out as 096.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: Whenever SCP-096 is pacified, it will find a corner to sit in and then continue to cry and will remain there till MTF restrain it and take it back.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When SCP-096 has breached it cant go to D block straight away but if SCP-096-1 is inside D block then and only then he can go there straight away.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1. press the alarms dotted around the facility to call a Code 4: A cognitohazard breach.
2. obtain the correct equipment to re contain SCP-096:
• A Scramble headset to protect your self from viewing SCP-096.
• A bucket to place over its head to hide its face to prevent another SCP-096-1.(It can be Found around the facility in bathrooms and utility rooms.)
3a. Look for SCP-096-1 And terminate it to stop SCP-096 being Aggressive and make it go docile.
3b. Place the bucket or any vision-obstructing object over SCP-096's head to stop any more people getting exposed.
4. As soon as SCP-096 is docile and is no longer aggravated, Pacify it.
5. Put SCP-096 in SCP Containment restraints.
6. take SCP-096 back to its containment chamber and re secure all the doors by fixing them or closing them.

Reactions: xeno

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hello @BritishDooo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times.​

Status
Not open for further replies.