Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76198424
Discord name: #5466 Malisheb

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 Weeks

In what country are you located?: Croatia

Time zone: GMT+1

Character name(s):

Foundation Name: Callista 'Afsheen' Fredellya

Civilian name: Jorge

Do you have a mic?: Yes, i do have a microphone and it's working.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- I had whitelisted MTF-Nu7 PVT.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I'm not sure how many i got.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

- I know a lot about SCP-096, about his lore : SCP 096 - is extremely docile, Sitting and crying like a human, he sometimes walk's around and then goes back to his sitting and cover's his face, and i know how to RP.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: I read a lot about his lore from what i know he is extremely docile just sitting and crying in a corner and sometimes walk's around for a few second's and then sits again and continues crying covering his face.

-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
When the breach start's for SCP-096 random picture of him spawn's somewhere inside the facility and then when someone see's it he start's running to the human that saw it's face, 096 can't make other see it's face on purpose and can't go anywhere he want's, only to the guy that saw his face.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
First the MTF need's to get their scramble headset,
They must find the picture of SCP-096 that spawned randomly inside the facility and destroy it,
After they destroy it they need to locate SCP-096 and need to put a bucket on his head so no one see's his face,
Before MTF units put bucket over his head they must let SCP-096 kill the one's who saw his face,
And then when it's docile again they must use SCP Containment beam on SCP-096 and pacify it,
And then while its pacified they muse use containment cuff's on him and lead him back to his chamber, close all blast door's and conclude Code-5.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hello @Sheb19275,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Poke me on TeamSpeak to know why your application has been denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.