For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 3 weeks
In what country are you located?: Uk, Scotland
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): FOUNDATION: Timmyo - CI: Timo
Civilian name: Timmy tim
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- So far I haven't had any whitelisted roles so far.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I don't know how many, but most of them were misunderstandings and in the past.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I understand a lot of 096's lore, I have watched many videos about it and read lots of wiki posts about it. And I have lots of experience roleplaying as SCP's.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- SCP-096 is normally submissive, sitting down always crying covering his face, sometimes me might walk about his cell and then just sit back down and continue crying.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- A picture of 096 face is spawned randomly in the base, when seen 096's face 096 will run out of his cell and kill the person who saw his face. He is not allowed to force anybody to see his face. SCP-096 can't just wonder about wherever he wants, he can only attack the person who saw his face.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
MTF will have to get scrambling headsets first, then locate the picture of 096 and destroy it. MTF must find a bucket once found on they will locate 096 and put the bucket on. MTF must let 096 kill whoever saw its face, then they will beam it and put cuffs on 096 then take it back to its cell and close the doors.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hello @Timmy[Mac],

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Poke me on TeamSpeak to know why your application has been denied.​

Reactions: xeno
Status
Not open for further replies.