Discord name: bobbington
For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 2 weeks
In what country are you located?:sweden
Time zone: GMT +2
Character name(s):big bobbington
Civilian name:jamal dontavious
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- yes but i almost never will use it as 096 that would be failrp. This is a weird question for me cause 096 is not supposed to talk at any time
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:yea as civil i once went into the facility not knowing i was a normal civil i thought i was a ctgfi
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-i have been playing other scps alot and i thought that i am ready to be scp-096 and i roleplay fine.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- he sits down crying and if i remember he can still attack u if u looked at his face and he got recontained he will breach again.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:He cannot go straight to d block as if i, i would first kill all my targets outside d block then if a target is inside d block i would try to inform them out of character so they dont get angry
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: u first get scrambles (dont have to) u then get a containment gun and scp cuffs u go to scp-096 then when he is not in rage and use containment gun then u cuff him and take him back to his cc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.