SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bobbington

May 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:568246438
Discord name: bobbington#6434
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 weeks and 6 days im pretty sure.
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: GMT 2+
Character name(s): Big Bobbington
Civilian name: Jamal Dontavious
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Chaos Insurgency Operative
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Warnings: FailRP: I went into the facility as a normal civilian. I thought i was a CTFGI. Trespassing: This was when i was new to the game and was trying to explore.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I love this server a lot and how sometimes the RP can be so good. I know what rules how to RP as almost every SCP. Even tho i have some warnings i have the knowledge and RP to play as SCP-096.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: He kneels down to the ground and tries to cover his face while crying.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 should only take targets outside d block some viewed his face. If any people who viewed his face are in d block he is allowed to go into d block and kill them.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: You should first go to the secondary armory so u can get the items u need to contain SCP-096 (Secondary cause theres a dispenser and armory near each other): You should first take the scramble gear after u have done that u get SCP cuffs and a SCP Containment beam. You then run to the toilets near EZ and PW then get a bucket. After that you find SCP-096, if he is in docile state when u find him u approach him slowly and put the bucket on him. If he gets up and starts running around you, you must beam him by using ur SCP Containment Beam. When he is in pacified state u take ur SCP cuffs out and cuff him. Do this only if there are no remaining targets of SCP-096 some have seen his face. You proceed then to take him back to his CC (Containment Chamber).

Last edited:

Big bobbington

May 5, 2022
I am a CI beta now and maybe i will soon get gamma im hard working in CI. Breached 049 and 096 in one raid once when me and one other were the last ones alive

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands

Application Accepted

Congratulations on having your 096 Whitelist application accepted, you have been given the
in-game whitelist, you are expected to follow the SCP rules for 096 at all times.​

Reactions: Big bobbington
Status
Not open for further replies.