SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoth

Jul 8, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90360939b

Discord name: Devilman Ludbaby#4736

For how long have you played on CG SCP: For 37 hours.

In what country are you located?: The United States of America.

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time(EST)

Character name(s):
CI: None
Foundation Personnel: Fluctuates. I rarely play as an actual human as I very much enjoy the roleplay aspect of SCP's.

Civilian name: Nathan Ashton

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes. I have a microphone and a voice changer.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: This is my first whitelist application on this server.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have been doing roleplay in various games for around 15 years. In that time I have done several SCP groups, and several creature characters in other genres. I have already become very acquainted with roleplaying SCP's in this server such as SCP-999 and SCP-682, which I have received praise for doing so well by members of the high ranking research staff and many others. I know that with my abilities I will be able to roleplay SCP-096 in a greater than average capacity as well, and hopefully I can bring a more intricate touch to the character.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When pacified, SCP-096 tends to either huddle in a corner, attempting to ensure its face is not visible to anyone, while normally whimpering and or crying. If it is not sitting in what it feels is a secure section of a room, it will wander to what it thinks is one, without using force. The SCP is rather docile when not enraged, so any action taken that does not follow that notion would be considered failrp.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When breached, SCP-096 should only head towards the individual which witnessed its face. While I have not had a chance to rp the character due to the whitelist, I assume that there is a function for seeing who has viewed your face. In that case, SCP-096 would only head in the most direct path towards them. Once they, along with anyone else who has viewed SCP-096's face, have been killed, SCP-096 will resume a docile state, near the area of the last persons corpse.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Depending on the equipment at hand, the only way to contain 096 is to first, ensure all individuals who have viewed his face are dead, as without this he will still be in an enraged state, and second, to obstruct his face for any and all individuals, normally with a sack or bucket of some kind. Certain groups, such as various Mobile Task Forces, have access to SCRAMBLE goggles, which assist in this. Once an obstruction has been placed on 096, and all instances of its face are destroyed, SCP-096 is to be returned to its cell in the safest and least travelled route. Once this has been accomplished, an MTF personnel with SCRAMBLE goggles will remove the item from SCP-096's head, and leave the containment cell.

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

+ SUPPORT

+ Actually struck fear into my heart with SCP roleplay.
+ Enjoyable to talk to and be around.
+ Cares about the environment around roleplay situations.

The only reason I'd want to say no is that I'm genuinely terrified of giving this person the keys to the SCP. They're going to be too good.

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Neoth

Thanks for taking the time to make such a detailed 096 application. It is really impressive and well put together.

Please contact an Admin+ in-game to receive your application.

Have a great day
- Igorski​

Status
Not open for further replies.